Boca Chamber’s third annual Boca Restaurant Month officially starts Sunday.
Twenty-one participating eateries are offering fixed price meals for the next 30 days. So even the Dorian forecast isn’t expected to impact the promotion, according to the chamber.
Each participating restaurant will have a three-course lunch menu priced from $21 to $25. Three-course, fixed price dinners menus will range from $36 to $40. The prices don’t include tax or gratuities.
Diners can make reservations at participating restaurants or through OpenTable’s online booking system, one of the promotion partners.
Here’s the participating restaurants. Go to http://www.bocarestaurantmonth.com/ for the menus.
· Angelo Eliza Pizza Bar and Tapas
· Benihana Japanese Restaurant
· Boca Landing at Waterstone Resort & Marina
· BRIO Tuscan Grille
· Burtons Grille & Bar
· Café 5150 in Marriott Boca Raton
· Café Med Ristorante
· Casa D’Angelo Ristorante
· Flashback Diner
· Fries to Caviar
· Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
· Ke’e Grill
· Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant
· Morton’s The Steakhouse
· Pavilion Grill
· Ruth’s Chris Steak House
· Sushi Ray Japanese Restaurant
· True Food Kitchen