Il Mulino New York in Boca starts serving brunch this Sunday May 19.
Hours are 11:30 to 3:30 p.m. every Sunday from now on at the restaurant, 451 E. Palmetto Park Road. There’s indoor and outdoor dining and on-site valet parking.
Mimosas, Bloody Marys and Italian Greyhounds made with fresh grapefruit juice, vodka and Compari are $6 each. Here’s a sneak peek at the menu. Prices range from $18 to $28.
· Smoked salmon eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce on potato blinis
· Truffle scrambled eggs with Tuscan bread
· French toast burrata with wild berry sauce
· Caviar poached eggs with whipped hollandaise sauce
· Smoked salmon with capers, red onion, whipped mascarpone with toasted Tuscan bread
· White egg frittata with mozzarella and spring salad
· Ricotta pancakes with orange syrup grain citron zest
· Lobster salad and poached egg
· Eggs in purgatory with spicy organic tomato sauce
· Greek yogurt with fresh wild berries
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day. On Sundays only, brunch will be served and then dinner from 5 to 11 p.m.
Reservations at 561-338-8606 or OpenTable