Bridge widening for the ongoing project on I-95 will close a lane overnight on Camino Real. Eastbound Camino Real under I-95 east of Military Trail will be closed 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 19 through Thursday, Feb. 21, for bridge construction. Traffic will be detoured via Military Trail, Palmetto Park Road and Southwest 12th Avenue.
Here’s a reminder of ongoing traffic impacts:
· Camino Real at I-95 will have one lane closed in each direction daily, as needed, 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
· Palmetto Park Road at I-95 will close one lane in each direction daily as needed 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
· Palmetto Park Road at I-95 will close the eastbound inside ramp lane to I-95 northbound through March.
· Palmetto Park Road at I-95 will close the westbound inside lane through March. The existing westbound ramp lane to I-95 southbound will be converted to a thru/ramp lane.
· Palmetto Park Road at I-95 will close two lanes in each direction nightly as needed Sunday through Thursday. The lanes will close at 9 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. All lanes will reopen by 5:30 a.m.
The 4.8-mile project on I-95 will extend express lanes from south of Southwest 10th Street to south of Glades Road. Work is expected to be completed by spring 2022.