Boca restaurants and a kosher market are offering meals to go, curbside, pickup or delivery for Passover, starting April 8, and Easter Sunday April 12. Note the deadlines to order.
- Traditional menu for seven-day holiday, The Grove Kosher, 22191 Powerline Road, 561-620-7999, pickup only,
https://www.grovekosher.com/ Closed April 9 and 10
- Passover and Easter cooked dinner packages, Doris Italian Market & Bakery, 9101 Lakeridge Blvd., 561-482-0770 https://dorismarket.com/
- Easter to go, Prezzo’s, 5560 N. Military Trail, 561-314-6840, pre-order by April 8, https://www.prezzoboca.com/
- Dinner for two to go and Easter package for two or four, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Boca Center, 5050 Town Center Circle, 561-392-7724, pre-order by April 9,https://www.mortons.com/bocaraton/
- Easter to go, Seasons 52, 2300 NW Executive Center Drive, 561-998-9952, preorder by April 10,https://www.seasons52.com/home
- Easter menu, Casa D’Angelo, 171 E. Palmetto Park Road, 561-996-1234, preorder by April 5