If you’re already in holiday mode, here’s activities and entertainment starting this weekend. Some are free, some ticketed.
· Holiday themed Disney Junior Play Date, 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday Dec. 7, Nordstrom wing, Town Center at Boca Raton, 6000 Glades Road. Activities include craft project to create Disney Junior holiday mobile, holiday themed photo booth, interactive building station courtesy of LEGO store. Free.
· Jingle Jam Fest, 5 to 11 p.m., Saturday Dec. 7, Mizner Park Amphitheater, north end Mizner Park, Santa and Mrs. Claus, Hanukkah Harry, live entertainment, food trucks, VIP tent. $25. No pets or outside food or beverages.
· Maureen McGovern, “Home for the Holidays,” 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center, 201 Plaza Real, Mizner Park. $45-$65. 844-672-2849
· “There’s No Business Like Snow Business,” 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., Sunday Dec. 8, Willow Theatre in Sugar Sand Park, 300 S. Military Trail, hosted by costumed characters to learn about weather. $8, 12 years and younger $6. 561-347-3948
· Ninth annual FAU Merry Tuba Christmas, tuba and euphonium concert 5 p.m. Sunday Dec. 8, Mizner Park Amphitheater. Bring own seating or chair rental $5. Free.
· 49th annual Holiday Street Parade, “Out of this World” theme, 7:30 to 9 p.m. Wednesday Dec. 11, on Federal Highway from Southeast Fifth Street to North Mizner Park Boulevard. Grandstand at Sanborn Square. 70 floats, marching bands, Santa. Free.
Federal Highway closed from Glades Road to Camino Real 5 to 11 p.m. Free parking at City Hall, Building Administration, Downtown Library.
· Ninth annual Madrigal Dinner, 6:30 p.m. Saturday Dec. 14, St. Gregory’s Episcopal Church, 100 Mizner Blvd. Renaissance evening with full-course meal and concert, music by Florida Atlantic University. $100. 561-297-2337.
· 43rd annual Holiday Boat Parade, 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15, Intracoastal Waterway from C-15 canal. Bleacher viewing at Silver Palm Park, Wildflower Property, Red Reef Park west. Free.
· Artists Radio Theatre presents “A Christmas Carol,” 8 p.m. Monday, Dec. 16 and Tuesday, Dec. 17, Wick Theatre, 7901 N. Federal Highway, 1940s-style radio broadcast with live sound effects and musical scoring. $25. 561-995-2333
· “A Christmas Carol,” one-man show, 25 characters, 7:30 Dec. 19, Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center, 201 Plaza Real, Mizner Park. $39. 844-672-2849
· Don’t forget to see all upcoming events at Boca Calendar on our web site.