Most folks head north to spend the holidays with their family. Just try to find last-minute parking at the airports.
The religious holidays of Easter and Passover always coincide historically. This year, the first Seder is Friday evening April 19. Easter is Sunday April 21.
Here’s some Easter brunch and dinners and a Seder offering at Boca restaurants. Reservations required or recommended.
· Farmer’s Table in Wyndham Hotel, 1901 N. Military Trail, 561-417-5836, Easter brunch includes vegan and gluten-free options. Easter specials a la carte in addition to traditional brunch menu. Or, groups of eight or more $39, children 12 and younger $21. Passover Seder in separate room with traditional food and choice of entrées, $65 or $37.50 children.
· Il Mulino New York, 451 E. Palmetto Park Road, 561-338-8606, among Easter specials are roast lamb and fava bean, homemade tagliolini with baby Sicilian aritchokes and zucchini flowers and pastiera di granto, an Italian Easter cake.
· Morton’s The Steakhouse, 5050 Town Center Circle [The Shops at Boca Center], 561-392-7724 Easter menus including steak and lobster Oscar, $59
· Max’s Grille, 404 Plaza Real, Mizner Park, 561-368-0080, Passover dinner specials from menu a la carte or choose one from each course $32 person. Easter brunch and Easter dinner specials.
· Prezzo, 5560 N. Military Trail, 561-314-6840, Easter dinner specials include a la carte specials. Family-style meal $22 person or include one special entrée $30 person.
· Tanzy, 301 Plaza Real, Mizner Park, 561-922-6699, Easter Sunday brunch buffet, $42 iPic access members, $48 non members, $12 children under 12
· The Addison, 2 E. Camino Real, 561-372-0568 Easter brunch buffet includes unlimited mimosas and bellinis, children’s activities, live music, first reservation 10 a.m., last 2 p.m. $89.59, children under 12 half price.