Louie Bossi’s Patrón Reposado tequila is the most trending choice of beverage in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton. Sommelier Ervin Machado, alongside Patrón master distiller Francisco Alcaraz and microbiologist Mariana Sanchez.
Just the facts
- The tequila was made in Oaxaca and Jalisco, Mexico.
- Machado spent three weeks in the factory, testing multiple batches to achieve the flavors he was imagining.
- He caramelized blue agave to give it a sweet flavor. Before churning it over riverbed rocks, rather than shredding it.
- The riverbed method squeezes the agave and doesn’t bruise it.
- The tequila was aged for 180 days in a French oak barrel rather than in American or Hungarian oak.
- Machado says the Limousin French barrel they used is longer and darker than American and Hungarian barrels. Producing more color in a shorter amount of time.
- Machado made one barrel or about 252 bottles of this Patrón tequila. Exclusively sold at Louie Bossi’s Ristorante.
It’s now served to enjoy on the rocks and in the reposado margaritas at both locations!