Have you made a reservation for Valentine’s Day in Boca yet?
The National Restaurant Association highly recommends making one now. Or you may have to resort to a B plan. Last year, 40 percent of reservations were made the week before the holiday.
Online reservations were up by 7 percent. OpenTable has a “best for Valentine’s Day” list out for Palm Beach County.
The most popular time was 7 p.m. And don’t forget Feb. 14 is a Friday night and it’s high season here. Here’s a few suggestions:
- Il Mulino New York Boca Raton, 451 E. Palmetto Park Road, prix fixe menu for $175 per person not including tax, tip
Click here to look at the menu, or call 561-338-8606
- Max’s Grille, 404 Plaza Real, Mizner Park, la carte specials served 4 to 11 p.m., 561-368-0080
- Morton’s the Steakhouse, 5050 Town Center Circle, Boca Center, steak and lobster special $59 per person Feb. 8 through 15; special cocktail and dessert Feb. 10 to 16, 561-392-7724
- Oli’s Fashion Cuisine, 6897 SW 18th St., open menu and specials, 561-571-6920
- Prezzo, 5560 N. Military Trail, a la carte specials served 4 to 11 p.m., 561-314-6840
- Seasons 52, 2300 NW Executive Center, specials Feb. 10 to Feb. 14, 561-998-9952
- The Addison, 2 E Camino Real, doors open 7:30 p.m., dinner served 8:15 p.m., three-course meal, open bar, live entertainment, $225 per person includes tax and tip. 561-372-0568